[AT] Old trains ---rc planes

edchainsaw at aol.com edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 19:42:13 PST 2009

ya  my first  RC  I got almost built  myself--- let my  cousin finnish it
and since he was a pilot let him  - be the  pilot.        it took off  headed
 toward   the Riley Water tower...  did a perfect  Immelman  return and
bore a hole with its prop in a   tree...       my aunt  thinking it was   just
a mass of junk   tossed itall  away --   about  $200 worth of electronics,
$200 on the engine ( the reason for the   uncontrollable flight--and the
point of the story)   and  the kit  was $200   my christmas present .. :(   I
wanted those  parts to at least put in a  boat.. LOL

the point of the story...   the  motor  they sold my  sister was  half
again larger than the max engine  the kit called  for...  you know how that
happens....      the  KID behind the counter  sold my sister the "BEST" they
had...   1.  either he thought he would  pan off    a  big  engine on some
unexpecting    rube..    or  2.   try to  imprss   the   good looking  chick
with   a good price  on  the "best'....

either way   to much  motor and it goes where    the  motor takes it... NOT
where the controls take it..

In a message dated 12/7/2009 12:10:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,