[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

Mike Scholl buck69_hunter at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:38:58 PST 2009

Are you happy now, Brandon?   You had to stir the pot, didn't you?

Just kidding...  I had become pretty quiet out there.

My project, my '35 B has been IDLE for several months.  I still have several hours of work on the rear wheels before they're ready for rubber.  I got my new hood back from my brother-in-law (the auto body man).  It looks beautiful with the fresh paint and serial number correct laser-cut vinyl decals.  The only problem is that I need to figure out how I can shape it around the tank...

I had been side-tracked all summer because I am now the proud owner of a 1955 Chevy DelRay (210 2-door with the interior upgrade) and I wanted to dress it up a bit for the summer car shows.

You asked and you got it...

Mike