[AJD] too many? what to keep and why?

The Allen Family steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 7 09:57:38 PST 2009

Dunno about that:  using 1, 3, and 4, my A and B ARE the core of my
collection (well, to be honest, they are the ENTIRE collection) because
I started out with something like this very advice in mind.  The A runs
and works but needs TLC; the B needs a thorough going through.  If
somebody threw an H at me, I wouldn't turn it away, but I really don't
see a need for more.  Both the A and the B have been in the family for
decades (the B longer), and I have spent quite a few hours on both.

The "original" Steve Allen

Quoting greg at theoldtractorcompany.com: