[AT] 2010 toyota camry

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 10:32:53 PST 2009

Ken Knierim wrote:foot and the throttle plate, it all passes through the
omputer as digital signals.  There was an interesting article in the LA
Times a couple of weeks ago where they pointed out the incidences of
runaway significantly after Toyota went to the fly by wire throttle but
Toyota has denied any connection.  In one case the parts were sent to
Toyota for evaluation and Toyota sent them to the original manufacture
who reported that there was no problem.

My son runs an auto parts store and told me that he thinks it has
nothing to do with throttle pedals or floor mats but computer controlled
everything.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU