[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Mon Dec 7 08:09:23 PST 2009

I'm working on my R right now, trying to get the brakes rebuilt and getting the front hubs
painted and repacked and back on the tractor so that I can get the new tires put on the
freshly sandblasted and painted rims. Also working on my GM replacing the seal on the PTO shaft.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

Mitch Daly - md31043 at msn.com