[AJD] Looking for a R-830 part

Brandon Knapp lneuwirth at ncwcom.com
Sun Dec 6 21:29:58 PST 2009

Oops, I musta hit the wrong button, I didn't mean to send this to ATIS, but
hey, I'll take the help

I contacted Greg about this a while ago, it shows in his system, but he
doesn't actually have it! With all the parts he has, I guess that's bound to
happen now and again.

The stupid thing is, it doesn't look like any off the shelf snap rings will
fit. All that I've seen are too thin.

Brandon