[AT] Trailer brakes

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sun Dec 6 19:57:49 PST 2009

Don,

I recently had a problem with my trailer brakes. You could feel them
kind of come on but not real good, them sometimes they wouldn't come on
at all.  But the controller didn't indicate any kind of a problem on the
panel.  I was thinking I had a bad connection somewhere in the trailer
wiring.  I was close.  The terminal in my connector was corroded.  I
cleaned up the connectors and they work fine now.  About a 5 minute job.

Lou