[AT] Trailer brakes

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:44:12 PST 2009

You know, over the years I have had maybe 4 transmissions that I
thought were probably failing (were slipping, not making a shift etc)
that not only responded to a fluid and filter change but worked fine
for many years. The "worlds ugliest van" did it twice about ten years
apart and was still working great when I sold it. I'm a big believer
in beginning at the beginning. I'll pi$$ somebody off here but there
are very few trans shops that I trust... Fluid and filter changes are
very low profit and most transmission shops don't like doing them. If
you pay someone to do one go someplace that does not rebuild
transmissions.
I've been knocking around long enough that I have a very cynical
attitude about "businesses" especially chain shops. If you find a good
shop or mechanic do all the business that you can with them and
support them. They are disgustingly scarce...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"