[AT] 2010 toyota camry

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 6 18:43:16 PST 2009

Herb, this apparently is common in Toyotas.  I took my 2003 Tundra
back to the dealership for that very reason soon after I bought it and
was told it is normal.  The service manager referred to it as "pad shift".
That was in 2003 and no problems so far.  I might add this is my first
Toyota and it has been the most trouble-free vehicle I have ever owned.

Alan