[AT] Trailer brakes

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Sun Dec 6 16:07:13 PST 2009

Well my 05 is automatic, still gets about the same mileage as the standard
in the 93 did.  I've only got about 80k miles on it but pulled a trailer for
probably close to half of those miles & no problems.  I plan to stick with
the automatics if I ever wear this truck out; don't go as much as I used to;
I'm 67 so it may outlive me.  Last pmt will be January 1 then it's all mine!
:)  :)  BTW that's the first new vehicle I'd bought in about 35 years.

Lew