[AT] Old trains

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 09:34:10 PST 2009

Charlie, I have seen the setup you described at a country store in my
hometown of Weedville, PA. with two set of tracks running around all four walls
of a room where the owner sells model trains and also is a restaurant &
deli. The other half of the store is a grocery/convenience store with a gas
station out front. You can pay a $1.00 fee to run the trains around the track
 for a while. I did this for my son when he was younger as he loved trains
as a  kid. This seems like a good way to keep a hobby out of the way of
everyday  business in the house.  Willard Smith, Yakima, WA.

In a message dated 12/6/2009 8:40:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,