[AT] Trailer brakes

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 6 09:20:54 PST 2009

I understand.  I drove my 89 GMC 2wd for 400,000.  I did eventually replace
the motor with a GM Goodwrench new motor and then the transmission and rear
end with salvage yard stuff but all of that was after 275,000.  The motor
was still running well then but smoking and loose and I knew it didn't have
much left in it when I found a real deal on a new factory engine with 36k
warranty.

With all that said, sooner or later it's time for an upgrade and I was
thinking more about your towing capabilities.  No insult intended to your
current truck.

Charlie