[AT] Old trains

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 06:20:45 PST 2009

I have an HO layout that has been "in the works" since 1952. Since it
currently sits in the attic of my barn, work on it is only done in the
cooler months. One of the latest efforts is a '60s era tractor
dealership, complete with some typical tractors for sale:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/model_railroad/tractordealer1.html>

There are some excellent groups for model railroad enthusiasts on Yahoo
Groups, and there is even one for "vintage HO". Go to
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintageHO> and sign up - the members are
a lot like the ATIS guys: polite and helpful.

Mike