[AT] Old trains

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 6 06:50:32 PST 2009

Mogrits wrote:
> Don,
>
> Are you building with plans to settle in MO near Gene's place?

Yes.  I just returned yesterday after a month in North Carolina.  The
trip was mostly uneventful except the trailer brakes failed on a steep
gravel driveway.  The trailer almost pushed me down the hill (see
related post).  I managed to get the rest of the way by chaining a
friends pickup to the back of the trailer and he helped brake.  No fun.

I have an area mostly cleared and grading started.  There are still four
big trees that need to come out before I check grades.  Hopefully the
shop will be started next spring.  Plans are for a 32 by 40 pole barn
for the shop.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU