[AT] Cee Vill, hip replacement

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 6 04:13:29 PST 2009

Gene Waugh wrote:
> Guys, FWIW, I had a knee replacement about 5 years ago and it has been
> wonderful; I had no complications and recuperated prety fast.  It has
> been wonderful!

I had a knee replacement six years ago and it went as smoothly as such
things can go.  I drove my manual transmission pickup to the second week
doctors appoint and a month and a half later was dragging hoses fighting
a brushfire in my backyard.  As some who have meet me, I am not a little
guy and I like to do things so I have used the knee well and it is still
good.  This last summer walking up and down these hills, cutting down
trees, and getting on and off the tractor pulling stumps has shown that
it is time to replace the other knee.  That will have to wait because of
the corporate take over of health care decisions.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU