[AT] OT : BBQ recipe ?

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:06:23 PST 2009

Here's a simple base recipe to start with. I prefer the thinner
vinegar based sauces. Maybe because of where I live (S. Carolina).

http://bbq.about.com/od/barbecuesaucerecipes/r/bln0305a.htm

This is a classic Carolina Style Barbecue Sauce. Typically, served on
smoked pork (at the table), this thin, vinegar based sauce has tons of
flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients:

    * 1 1/2 cup cider vinegar
    * 1/2 cup ketchup
    * 1/2 cup water
    * 1 tablespoon sugar
    * 1 teaspoon salt
    * 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes

Preparation:
Mix thoroughly. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for
several days, allowing the flavors to blend.