[AT] BOOO! anyone awake in there?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 13:06:46 PST 2009

Hi Ivan,

No, I do not have the dose pak.  I am trying a 30 day run of Celebrex.  The Dr. also gave a sample of a topical called Voltaren Gel to try, but suggested I not try both at once.  If I get benefit we would not know which one helped so the gel is waiting in the wings.  X-ray shows my knee is not worn out, but it sure can conjure up the pain.  The hip on the other hand is very worn out and the obvious fix for that is some after market parts.  Larry Goss and numerous others told me last year to "get 'er done", but I have not found the courage yet.  I have a long list of reasons to avoid surgery, but it may be nearer than I think.  Even though I managed to get a fair amount accomplished over the summer, having a nearly usless leg leaves a lot to be desired.

Charlie V.