[AT] BOOO! anyone awake in there?

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Dec 5 11:36:46 PST 2009

That sounds familiar, Alan.  I had a stroke in May and then did a full flip down a set of stairs in early June and landed on my left arm.  The doctors were more concerned about my head than my arm.  The MRI shows no bleeding, no tumors, and no swelling in my head, but the use of my left arm is being very slow in recovery.

Good luck with the rotator cuff.

Larry