[AT] BOOO! anyone awake in there?

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Sat Dec 5 08:36:39 PST 2009

I'm awake and reading everything but I'm not moving very fast.  On Oct. 29 I
took an 8 foot fall to a concrete floor.  Managed to NOT hit my head but I
hit hard on my left hip and shoulder.  The hip still has a bad sore spot
that makes sitting uncomfortable after a little while and my left shoulder
is going to need surgery to reattach the rotator cuff.   I got for an MRI on
the 12th and talk to the surgeon on the 17th.  Looks like it will be an
uncomfortable and boring winter in Vermont for me.  Got my gardens partly
plowed but there's a lot of dirt to turn and I can't stand to be on the
tractor (JD 400 garden tractor with a 12" plow) for very long at one
session.   If the ground doesn't freeze in the next 10 days or so I may be
able to get it all done. working one armed is a pain in the butt.

Al Nadeau