[AT] BOOO! anyone awake in there?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 5 07:15:34 PST 2009

Wide awake now Charlie. Just thinking about snow in Texas and whats going on
with the weather in this mixed up time.
That 23 degrees in Waco sounds pretty good. My thermometer showed about -5
this morning. Not bad if your dressed for it but it makes working without
mitts a bit hopeless. I tried it yesterday for a while but pretty well lost
feeling in my fingers by the time I was fiinished.
We were lucky to have a nice November (last half) to finish up the harvest
and now we are getting "normal" winter weather.
Time to check the anti-freeze in the old tractors.

Ralph in Sask.