[AT] Baling - Still

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 3 06:14:36 PST 2009

Ralph
Appreciated the pic; hydraulics is definitely the better method of
lifting/moving haybales.
Also, appreciated the good, old faithful, barn in the background.   Ours
was very similar in size and shape, except without the cupola; however it
was soon destroyed when the folks retired, sold the farm,  and moved to
town.   Was glad they could retire and relax (somewhat) as both had worked
hard all of their life.
I can personally relate to that barn in another manner; our both sagging a
bit in the middle.
Hope your winter is mild.
Herb

http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=772