[AT] Baling - Still

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:37:19 PST 2009

I had a couple of police officer friends do some baling with a pipe
bar baler a few years ago. It seemed to work fine except they were
totally inexperienced with it and someone had told them to drive very
slow. I run pretty fast with my Vermeer 4' x 5' baler. Their New
Holland did a nice job of rolling up a lot of nice stems... :-)  I
walked (very slowly) across the field behind it ant there was a
constant heavy curtain of leaves and seeds coming out from underneath
of it. It did a nice job of reseeding the field. :-) I think that with
faster ground travel it would have been fine.
Everybody keeps saying how expensive those chains are but has anyone
priced belting lately. :-0
-
I am still paining over whether or not to sell my little Vermeer...
Probably should...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson