[Steam-engine] Advance information

Blake blake at little-mountain.com
Wed Aug 19 18:05:29 PDT 2009

I think I have several pictures of Advance engines from various
places including Rynda's and at some auctions, but it may take some
digging to find them as they were from the mid-80s.

I think most of the Advance platforms I have seen have been pretty
simple affairs, made of wood planks with round barrels for water and
coal.

Blake