[AT] Cast Iron Welding Help

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 09:55:49 PDT 2009

I have an original cast iron fender bracket from an unstyled B that didn't survive the barn collapsing onto it a few years ago.? Reproductions are available for $165, but I would rather get the original one fixed.? Would anyone on the list be willing to weld it up for me (I have all three pieces).? I would send it to you with $ for the return shipping (I'm located in central Michigan).? It doesn't have to be pretty, but I would like it to hold up.? My welding skills are limited at best.

Let me know if you are willing to give it a try.? Thanks.

Enjoy, Joe