[Farmall] gasket material

Carl carl_scott at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:51:23 PDT 2009

Tony, check any large auto parts house for metalized gasket material. I got
mine at NAPA 3/32" thick 1'x 3' sheet not a roll but flat in a box. Cut with
fine tooth gig saw or scroll saw. For fine detail sandwich between thin
plywood or paneling. Bolt holes if needed can be cut with hole punch die
using any firm surface, old cutting board works for me. My Alamos always
leaked with standard copper gasket but have never leaked with my homemade
gaskets. Don't waste anything use the center of your head gasket cut-out for
B&S, Clinton or other small engine head gaskets too.

Carl