[AT] Tractor count

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Aug 30 16:58:40 PDT 2009

    Paul;
    Farmer had 2, Steve had 1, Dewey had 1 and Tim had 1. I think that makes
a total of 11. Farmer had 3 implements with his tractors.

    Yes, it was a very enjoyable week. I was kept pretty busy every day with
the threshing crew. Ran the LA 2 days on threshers and was successful in
lining up interesting tractors to run all the machines. Even had Keith
Kinney's atationary engine running the ensilage cutter for one day. That was
a very popular event. Had lots of interested watchers for that.
    I met a lot of new acquaintences among the engine and tractor
exhibitors. Even met 2 couples who attended school with my older sister.
    Had much more to eat than I should have, but probably worked most of
that off.
    Only down side were the 2 items taken from me and Larry. Will watch
things much closer next year.
    Very glad I was able to meet with all of you and appreciate all who
volunteered with the various tasks. These were much appreciated by the
officers aand directors.

                    Gene