[AT] Lancaster Ads

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:04:48 PDT 2009

Paul I was born and raised on a flue curred tobacco farm and never heard of
a tobacco ladder so I'm guessing it has something to do with Burley or Cigar
wrapper tobacco as it is cured a completely different way.  I think it's
probably gear as in equipment that goes with it rather than gears like a
ring gear and pinion.   I haven't a clue what it is but I sure hope someone
tells us.

Charlie