[AT] mower value

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 28 13:53:21 PDT 2009

Thanks for the thought Herb, however I'm going to try some more local
avenues to sell it. I don't really want a collector to buy it. Too much work
involved in the rebuilding for it to sit around collecting dust. I had one
fellow that was interested in it to use with his mules. There seem to be
quite a few folks around that like to play with draft animals the way we do
with old iron. We've got a #9 we hitch behind the tractor to trim with so I
don't really need this one.

John