[AT] John Deer B

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:05:37 PDT 2009

Depends on which models but yes.   CA, WD, WD 45, D-10, D-12, D-14, D15 and
D-17 ACs  are reasonably priced, there are a lot of them up your way and
they are good useful tractors.

With I-H it depends on which models and what you want to do with them.  Cub,
A, Super A, B and Super C are all small to mid sized with some utility to
them depending on use.  Cubs, A's and Super A's are great for the garden or
for light mowing duty.  The later model IH stuff in the number series are
good tractors but I'm not familiar enough with the model #'s to point you in
the right direction there.  There's nothing wrong with JD's either but if
you want it for more than just a parade piece you need something newer than
a B.  Again, someone else will need to help you with the model #'s