[AT] John Deer B

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Wed Aug 26 12:16:58 PDT 2009

Pharmr,

The tractor having been owned by his father changes the equation significantly. How much is that
worth to him? That may not allow him to sell this tractor at a low enough price. Unless the insides
of the engine, transmission, rear end are in useable shape, a complete restoration will probably
cost more than its market value if the starting price is free or scrap value. Unless this JD B has
some unique factory or aftermarket features it is kind of considered a "Plain Jane" JD B. And
therefore the family value may exceed its real market value.

Dean Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA

Only in America ......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.