[AT] Gotlands fastest tractor

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Aug 26 05:02:40 PDT 2009

I thought I heard some gear clashing on that film....

A good friend of mine has been a tractor and baler mechanic for one of
the largest dealers in the southwest for about 25 years.  He told me
Yesterday that my 4cyl Belarus could put out over 150 horsepower with a
turbo and turning up the pump...  Amaxing this is that it will last
putting out that kind of power...

Cecil in OKla