[AT] Portland Roll Call... Now just Portland

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:45:53 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Paul<pwaugh at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Nice that you checked in, as I was reading Gene asked where Farmer was. We
> just turned down $100 for your camper spot :))  The guy wanted it bad!!  We
> have about 10 tractors here so far. My JD 60 will be on something tomorrow,
> as Gene is getting things set up.  Your spot awaits you ..... for now hahaha
>
> It is dry here, something different for Portland. First couple of nights
> were cool, but has warmed up today.
>
> Farmer, see you tomorrow.
>
> Paul _IN

The last forecast I saw was for 40% chance of rain for Indy for Wed,
Thur, Fri and Sat. Yep, sounds like Portland. :-)
The Fergie TO-20 is back together and running and the nickel rod, the
bubble gum and high hopes seem to be holding OK. Nothing has fallen
off of the cobbled together manifold yet.
I'm still on schedule if you can call it that...  :-)
Next year I will not schedule any damaging storms in August...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"