[AT] Belarus 822

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 22 06:12:40 PDT 2009

Cecil call the auto parts store and ask them to look up a one wire
alternator for a 1970 Chevy Impala with a 454 engine.  The only problem you
might have with that one is getting it in a 100 amp or something close.  I
just checked Autozone and they have it in 94 amp.  Here is the Autozone part
# 53166 if I copied it right.  I think it about $150 or so.

Charlie