[AT] Belarus 822

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Aug 22 05:47:29 PDT 2009

I am not sure what you mean by a "swing mount", but the one-wire GM
alternator I put on my Farmall 340 was a relatively easy replacement for
the old Delco-Remy generator. I did purchase a "universal" mounting kit,
which makes the job MUCH easier than trying to re-used the old mount or
fabricating one. See:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_340/340_upgrade_09.html> for
an image.

Mike