[AT] Our local hospital on NBC Nightly News tonight

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:39:22 PDT 2009

There is a program called Freedom Calls that links up military folks over
the Internet so that they can participate in the birth of their children.
Our local hospital has done more of these than any other hospital so NBC
News came here earlier this week to film this segment.  It will be on NBC
Nightly News at 6:30 EDT tonight.  If you happen to be watching you'll get a
glimps of what is going on in my home town.