[AT] Fw: Re: Massey Ferguson - Now weather

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Aug 20 14:05:17 PDT 2009

    Ken;, All others too.
    If you can arrange to be there on Wednesday evening, we would welcome
you to join the A.T.I.S. group for supper at Bandidos restaurant in
Portland. We will leave out campsite at 6:00pm with all of us in our lawn
chairs on Gary's implement trailer pulled by his beautiful Cockshutt 20.
This has become an annual event and gets a lot of notice from all the folks.
    Thursday evening is the annual A.T.I.S. Charity benefit supper in
Decatur at the Back Forty restaurant. Dave Rotigel makes the arrangements
there and you can let him know if you want to attend. This is another
benefit of being an A.T.I.S. member. The tractor group and engine group get
together to make this a great evening out.
    Camping is not a requirement for joining us on all of our escapades.
Just bring a friendly interest and help support A.T.I.S. Just let us know
ahead of time so we can have a number for the reservations.

                Gene Dotson, A.T.I.S. Tractor Wagonmaster

    P.S. Anyone leaving Portland hungry have only themselves to blame.  G.D.