[AT] Fw: Re: Massey Ferguson - Now weather

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:45:10 PDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Paul Waugh<pwaugh at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Ken, I am trying to remember if I have been to Portland and it DID NOT rain,
> swap meeting this spring it did, and most of the shows I have been to it
> rains, but it is a warm rain. You don't fight it, just go with the flow, oh
> and cover mags ::))
>
> Paul - IN
======================================

"Flow" is a good choice of words for Portland some years Paul. :-)
Especially if you are in a tent in the valley of the campsite. I won't
ever make that mistake again.  :-)
Gee has that been over 10 years ago already?
"Flow was also a good choice of words for years when George and H.L.
were together at the campground making shim-stock. The coolers go down
and the creek goes up. :-)
I hope George knows that when Portland is mentioned that a lot of us
automatically think of him...
I should be replacing the tarped storm damaged roof on the rental
house next week (along with a hundred other jobs) instead of going to
Portland but dammit some things are just more important than others...
I would implore any list members that make it there to try to make
contact with some of us if only to shake hands and say hello. Some say
afterward that they have been there but didn't see anybody. I hope the
improved situation that Gene has been working on for having a location
for our tractors and having a banner up will make contact easier.
Maybe we should each make big ATIS badges for our hats.  :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"