[AT] Fw: Re: Massey Ferguson

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Aug 20 09:00:35 PDT 2009

    The worst of the weather went south of us here. I am north of De Graff.
I was in West Liberty this morning and the city crews and tree trimmers were
cleaning up limbs in city streets. Haven't heard of any tornadoes touching
down, but funnel clouds were sighted west and south of us, mostly in Shelby
County.
    I am about 6 miles north of De Graff and we received about 3+ inches of
welcome rain. No high winds. The soybean pods are just starting to fill and
will now have enough moisture to finish them out. Really a good night here.
Doesn't look like Portland got an excessive amount of rain, but hope they
got enough to relieve the drought there and also settle the dust at the
showgrounds.

                                Gene