[AT] @$#@$#% Cub - red engine oil

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:36:02 PDT 2009

I've probably got 50 gallons around here if you include used motor oil and
contaminated hydraulic oil.  I wish I knew a cheap way to filter it so I
could blend it with diesel or kerosene and burn it in my furnace.  I tried
it once and didn't have good enough filters.  Cost me a new pump on my
furnace and two years of furnace problems because of carbon granules in the
fuel line.  I finally switched the supply and return lines and solved that
problem.