[AT] Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Aug 14 15:48:41 PDT 2009

Hi All,
	Just a reminder about the ATIS dinner and charity auction at 6:00 on
August 27 at the Back 40 Junction in Decatur. We have about 23 people
who have notified me that they will attend the event thus far. I would
like to provide an approximate "head count" to the Back 40 by early
next week, so if you know you will be attending, but have not already
let me know, I would appreciate hearing from you before then. If you
decide to join us at the last minute that's OK as well! Be sure, also,
to bring something to donate to the charity auction!
	Dave
PS, You can contact me directly at: rotigel at me.com