[AT] Hydraulic hoses

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Aug 13 06:19:22 PDT 2009

No problem Charlie.  I didn't make myself clear as I could in the first
post.  That particular instance was a test after replacing the hoses on
the old unit to check for leaks and yes was an extreme situation.  It
did help me find some leaky connections the last of which I'll be
addressing soon.

David
NW NC