[AT] Question for Mattias

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:15:46 PDT 2009

Eicher... that's a german tractor. I would begin with ebay.de and if I
didn't find anything there I would try contacting some of the sellers there
or do google for "eicher parts". I really don't know i I've ever seen one.
http://business.shop.ebay.de/i.html?_nkw=eicher&_sacat=123051&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmd=1&_odkw=eicher&_osacat=123051

http://www.eicher-ersatzteile.eu/ef288ef8-f4b9-4d09-89c8-41962476f7ab.html?1250085876015
scroll
to the bottom and order the Eicher merlot for comfort :-)

Mattias