[AT] Butt Buggies

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:53:30 PDT 2009

This one's an '84. There are kits out there but it's parting with the
~$300 that's the hard part. I may have to heat and dent (as opposed
to cut) the frame to allow the clutch bolt to pass.

I've been reading some different sites (http://
www.buggiesgonewild.com/) for some tips. There are some pretty
interesting machines over there. I don't have the imagination to
dream up some of the stuff they come up with over
there.......   ........that and lots of $$$$$$

Brad