[AT] agco---

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 12:53:07 PDT 2009

we  own   an  agco  CVT    it aint  that speciall...  its OK  but  a
regular   powershift  is just as good  anyday of the week.

what I was saying about    the  New Holland   tractors   was this   MANY
of the     Allis  dealers  switched over to   New HOLLAND  and  sold those
instead of    Deutz's, or   Agco's...     3  of the local dealers  dropped
agco   totally  exept for  parts --      but since   CNH  has  new Holland
now     they  are  moving  the tractor line  over to   Versitile

In a message dated 8/9/2009 12:06:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,