[AT] agco

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Fri Aug 7 17:25:12 PDT 2009

Around here Allis chalmers was a great selling brand that was destroyed by
the Deutz Allis experiment.  Successful AC dealers couldn't move the Agco
nameplate after that and now only sell Agco parts (for the allis pieces) and
lots of New Holland tractors.
Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST
Simplicity 7116H