[AT] Ok now how about George Willer?(roll call)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 6 21:52:24 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "charliehill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Ok now how about George Willer?(roll call)

> Hi Ralph,  I'm glad you checked in.  You were another that hasn't said
> anything lately.   I'm sure there are a lot of others I should ask about
> but
> I just take them as they pop into my mind.
>
> How are the crops in Sask. this year?
>
> Charlie

Crops are looking great Charlie. Only problem is that they are mostly all a
couple of weeks or more behind schedule due to our cold summer. We need the
rest of August frost free to get this crop and I don't know if we are going
to make it. Some days we are lucky to get up in to the 70s and the nights
get well down into the 40s or worse.

Ralph in Sask.