[AT] Mattias where are you?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:07:11 PDT 2009

Economy here is very regional now. In the east and south it's still strong.
In the west were Saab and Volvo are mostly situated it's worse and in the
north it's always worse especially now when the steelindustry ain't at it's
best.
Come here Charlie, but I will have to pay you in SEK so you can't go back
till the rate raises.

Mattias