[AT] Mattias where are you?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:37:22 PDT 2009

It's good to hear from you Mattias and even better that it is all good news.
Hey it's only about a 6 hour drive by car between Portland and Dollywood.
grins.

I'm glad to hear your economy is still strong.  Do you need a dump truck
driver or something?  LOL.  Things are not so good here.

Take care Mattias,

Charlie Hill