[AT] Tractor race for Portland

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Aug 5 12:35:12 PDT 2009

    Farmer;
    I realized after I sent the message that I had not made myself clear.
What I meant was all golf carts must be registered to operate on the show
grounds and not a state license. Ohio does have a classification for golf
carts and when properly equipped and licensed, may be operated on secondary
roads and streets. For this reason, my farm and home policy does not cover
them. I have to have a seperate policy to cover my cart. My tractors, lawn
mowers and all other equipment is covered, even in transport and at shows.
    My understanding is that Portland does not have an ordinance allowing
operation, but has a temporary police order to allow them during the shows.

    As always, my interpretation and information could and has been wrong.
If so feel free to correct me.

        Look forward to seeing all of you.

                        Gene