[AT] [SEL] Aussie tractors across the USA

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:54:12 PDT 2009

here you go Steve.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay_10551_10001_43206_-1______14455%7C14493%7C43206?listingPage=true&Special=false
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Offiler" <soffiler at gmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] [SEL] Aussie tractors across the USA

Hi Larry:

I'm listening.  Perhaps some ATIS folk remember my posts from a couple
months ago, where I was debating a new ZTR vs. rehab of my old Cub
Cadet 1812 (18HP Kohler, hydro, 44" deck, MTD-mfg; same machine as
IH-mfg 782).

Long story short, I got the CC back on its feet and started mowing
with it, dropping my 5 hour chore (with 42" walk-behind) down to 3.5
hours.  Happy camper, gonna keep the CC.

But I have some slopes on my land - one of the reasons I gave up the
idea of a ZTR - and I am having some wheel slippage issues with the
CC.  My question is, do you have any links to a source or even just a
picture of the "low lug high-flotation tires" you speak of?  My CC has
the OEM 23 x 10.5 -12 tires on it right now.

Thanks,
Steve O.